We look at potty training, feeding, and biting. And we help you with puppy growth issues, crate training problems and upset tummies.
We bring you information on diet, exercise, vaccinations, upset tummies, obedience and socialisation too. It’s all here.
We want to help you enjoy your new puppy.
Below you’ll find resources covering every aspect of Labrador puppy care and development.
General Puppy Care
- First days at home
- How to cope with a crying puppy
- When can I take my puppy out?
- How to beat the Labrador Puppy Blues
- Crates and Crate Training
- When to call the vet
- 5 essentials to buy
- 10 things to buy for your new Labrador puppy
- Labrador puppies & baby gates
- Is it safe to put your puppy down in the garden?
- Should you dominate your labrador puppy?
Feeding, growth, and exercise
Vaccinations and socialisation
- The importance of socialising your puppy
- How to socialise your puppy
- Herd immunity and the safety of vaccines
- Should you vaccinate your puppy?
- Puppy vaccinations FAQ
- 15 potty training problems solved
- Help with potty training your puppy
- Housetraining a Labrador Puppy
- Housetraining without tears!
- Crate training your puppy
- What to do when your puppy won’t wee outside
You might also want to check out our sections on Labrador Puppy Training and Labrador Puppy Behaviour. Do let us know what you would like to see added to the site. We are always happy to have your comments and suggestions.
Important: Puppies under seven weeks old
We are unable to offer advice to people purchasing puppies that are not mature enough to be re-homed.
Check out this link for further information
If you’d like all our Labrador puppy and dog information together in one place, don’t miss my new book, due to be released in October 2015
The Labrador Handbook looks at all aspects of your Labradors life, through daily care and training at each stage of their life.
Click hereto pre-order now from Amazon UK, with Amazon’s pre-order price guarantee