We look at potty training, feeding, and biting. And we help you with puppy growth issues, crate training problems and upset tummies.
We bring you information on diet, exercise, vaccinations, upset tummies, obedience and socialisation too. It’s all here.
We want to help you enjoy your new puppy.
Below you’ll find resources covering every aspect of Labrador puppy care and development.
General Puppy Care
- First days at home
- How to cope with a crying puppy
- When can I take my puppy out?
- How to beat the Labrador Puppy Blues
- Crates and Crate Training
- When to call the vet
- 5 essentials to buy
- 10 things to buy for your new Labrador puppy
- Labrador puppies & baby gates
- Is it safe to put your puppy down in the garden?
- Should you dominate your labrador puppy?
Feeding, growth, and exercise
Vaccinations and socialisation
- The importance of socialising your puppy
- How to socialise your puppy
- Herd immunity and the safety of vaccines
- Should you vaccinate your puppy?
- Puppy vaccinations FAQ
- 15 potty training problems solved
- Help with potty training your puppy
- Housetraining a Labrador Puppy
- Housetraining without tears!
- Crate training your puppy
- What to do when your puppy won’t wee outside
You might also want to check out our sections on Labrador Puppy Training and Labrador Puppy Behaviour. Do let us know what you would like to see added to the site. We are always happy to have your comments and suggestions.
Important: Puppies under seven weeks old
Please note that puppies should remain with their mothers until they are eight weeks old.
We are unable to offer advice to people purchasing puppies that are not mature enough to be re-homed.
Check out this link for further information
More information on puppies
Published in April 2014, the Happy Puppy covers every aspect of life with a small puppy.
The book will help you prepare your home for the new arrival, and get your puppy off to a great start with potty training, socialisation and early obedience.
The Happy Puppy Handbook is available worldwide.