From potty training to fetch. We’ve got you covered! You can start training today with The Labrador Site
Don’t miss our free, in-depth training guides written by experienced and successful Labrador trainers
We can help you with:
- Dog and Puppy Training Guides
- Puppy Training Center
- Dog Training Stages
- Dog Training Methods
- Dog Training Techniques
- Basic obedience training
- Reward based training resources
- Clicker Training Resources
- Recall Training Center
- Labrador behaviour problems
- Teach your dog to Fetch!
A trained Labrador is a pleasure to own, and training your dog should be fun. Check out our clear, step-by-step training guides:
- How to teach your dog to come
- How to teach your dog to sit – an introduction to this basic command
- The two minute sit – detailed training instructions for a sit and stay
- How to teach your dog to lie down and stay
And for the more adventurous!
Most people have problems at some stage, and with a little help you can overcome them.
Common training and behaviour problems
Common problems for Labrador owners are dogs that drag their owners along behind them, dogs that won’t come back when they are called, and dogs that jump up and push past people!
We can help you with that. Check out the links below and browse through our entire training section for more resources.
- How to stop your dog jumping up
- How to stop your dog pulling on the leash
- How to stop your dog snatching
- Basic Labrador recall
And don’t miss what to do if your dog won’t obey you without food! All the training advice on this site is reward based and effective, and provided by experienced labrador trainers. We hope you find it helpful!
More Labrador Training Information
The Labrador Site was founded by best selling author and Labrador specialist Pippa Mattinson.
The Labrador Handbook looks at all aspects of your Labradors life, through daily care and training at each stage of their life.
The Labrador Handbook is available worldwide.